- What is the procedure for obtaining Medical opinion from the doctor?
The patient can contact over phone, E-mail or through our local coordinator and get proper directions for Medical opinion.
- What will be the cost for getting the Medical opinion from the doctor?
The cost for the Medical opinion differs according to doctors, however on an average we charge only Rs. 200/-
- Can I pay the amount online?
Yes, You have to pay your package amount through online methods (Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking) by using CCAvenue.
- If the patient didn’t get the doctor’s opinion, will the amount be retained?
Medical Online is a Service oriented Organisation. If a patient didn’t get the doctor’s opinion on time, we will send the opinion within the convenient time of the doctor and the amount would not be refunded under any circumstances.
- What are the documents that have to be produced for obtaining the Medical opinion of the doctor?
Patients contact information along with the previous Medical report have to be produced.
- Who will be coordinating for processing the medical opinion of the doctor?
The patient need not have any anxiety in this regard. Medical online local coordinator will assist the patient and take to the Doctor.
- How long should the patient have to wait for getting Medical opinion report?
If the Medical opinion is to be obtained urgently within 48hours, the report should be got at extra cost. The ordinary report will take a time span of 5 to 15 days.
- Can the patient or relative talk to the doctor who gives the Medical opinion for treatment?
Yes, surely. After the patient gets the Medical opinion report from the Doctor, on getting the personal phone number from Medical-Online, the patient can talk to the Doctor.
*Note: After getting the Doctors Medical opinion, the patient can get treatment at Sri Lanka itself or if needed Medical Online will arrange for treatment in India also.