Medical Online does not control or operate any Treating Institution, neither does it operate or control any facility or service provided by the Treating Institution mentioned in the Package. Medical Online takes care in selecting all the ingredients in the Package and has no control whatsoever in running the Treating Institution and hence, Medical Online cannot be made liable / responsible for any delay, default, failure, improper services / deficiency in services provided by the Treating Institution and/or for any injury, sickness, accident, discomfort, death, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever which may arise due to any act of negligence, deficiency or default in services, of the management or employees of the Treating Institution.
www.medcialonline.in includes all medical portal sites owned and operated by the Medical Online including med-portals on Hip Replacement in India or on Knee Replacement in India or on Cosmetic Dentistry in India or on IVF Treatment in India or Spinal Surgery in India.
Appointment, Online Opinion, Online Consultation and Rescheduling:
- Online Consultation from a specific doctor/physician shall be available subject to his/her availability/willingness/discretion.
- Confirmation of your appointment with a specific doctor/physician, as per his/her availability, shall be sent to you via email. Medical Online reserves the right to reschedule or cancel an appointment without any prior notice.
- The time provided for consultation to you is indicative and actual consultation time may change depending on the consulting Doctor's discretion.
- Consultations can be rescheduled only if you miss your appointment time.
The Treating Institution shall be solely responsible for all treatment to be provided by it to the Participants / Patient, including but not limited to surgical, medical, wellness, beauty and all related queries, opinions and complications and Medical Online shall not be responsible for the same.
Any emergency, complication or medical requirement, of whatsoever nature, arising with regard to the Participant / Patient’s treatment due to the Participant / Patient’s present or past illness or the side effects / allergy of / to drugs or lack of adequate treatment, pre, during or post treatment will be the absolute responsibility of the Treating Institution and / or the treating Doctor, as the case may be, and Medical Online shall not be responsible for the same.
If the Participant / Patient has any complaint in respect of the services rendered by the Treating Institution, he / they should forward such complaints directly to the Treating Institution without any recourse to Medical Online.
Medical online Price List
The type of Consultation is Free Consultation and Premium Consultation.
For Premium consultation - Rs. 750/- in Medical Camps
For Appointment - Rs. 100/-
Online Opinion Method - Rs. 3,000/-
Refund & Cancellation:
Medical Online is a Service oriented Organization. If a patient is not able to attend the Medical Online Consultation program, the name would be carried over to the next program and the amount would not be refunded under any circumstances.
Privacy and Security:
- Medical Online uses secure encryption technology to keep your information safe and secured at all time.
- And it maintaining the privacy of the information uploaded by you on the website and complies with the industry standard security safeguards for the purpose of securing the website and the information provided/uploaded by you.
- Medical Online uses all reasonable endeavors to ensure the integrity of the online payment facility’s security. Despite our endeavors, breaches of security and confidentiality could occur. You acknowledge that we are not liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of any breaches in security.
This arrangement may be terminated by either party at any time, with or without cause Medical Online reserves the right to refuse the use of services immediately in case your conduct is deemed by Medical Online to be in contravention of applicable acts, laws, rules and regulations or considered to be unethical / immoral.
Modification of Terms and conditions of service:
- Medical Online may at any time, without any prior notification to you, modify these terms of conditions.
- Please review the latest version of the terms and conditions before proceeding to avail the service.
- If you continue to use the service, it shall be deemed that you agree and abide by the modified terms and conditions.
The terms and condition herein form an agreement. Please read this agreement carefully and if you are not agreeable to any terms and condition please do not proceed further. By clicking on “I Agree” and proceeding further you signify that you read through, understood and accepted aforementioned terms and conditions of use of service. You must agree to the above terms and conditions in order to avail the services through the website. If you have any queries or need any clarification or assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Attendies Good Words
Medical Online recognizes that advances in how doctors and patients communicate have valuable benefits in establishing new relationships and in efficiently managin...
Thank you for your prompt & carefree service. We were so impressed with your Medical Guidance Service. We were all so overwhelmed and your Medical service was ...